What Is Water Soluble CBD?

High Quality CBD Oil
High Quality CBD Oil
Water Soluble CBD Oil
Water Soluble CBD Oil

Everything has changed over time. No one would have thought about CBD being a sensational drug years ago. But, today the CBD industry is predicted to be worth around $22 billion by 2020. The methods of intake of CBD have also evolved. Now, CBD is available not only in the form of tinctures but also in the form of edibles, balms, patches, etc.  Many believe that the CBD beverage market alone would add up to $260 million by the end of 2020.

There is a new CBD product in the market, water soluble CBD. This article will educate you on everything you need to know about water soluble CBD.

What Is Water Soluble CBD?

CBD which is extracted from industrial hemp acts like an oil molecule. In scientific terms, it is hydrophobic and does not mix well with water. This means that CBD will not be easily absorbed into our body, which mainly constitutes of around 70 percent water. This property of CBD affects its bioavailability. Fortunately, the different modes of consumption of CBD have different bioavailabilities.

If you have been reading about CBD for long, you might have come across how taking CBD sublingually is fast-acting. The mucous membrane under the tongue absorbs CBD in 2 to 3 minutes. In the case of CBD edibles, it has to go through a longer path including the stomach and liver. It is said that only around 4 percent of the CBD taken orally is absorbed and the rest (96 percent) is excreted. But, since CBD dissolves in fat, the muscle cells of our body absorb it well. Therefore, the effect of CBD will last longer if it is taken orally.

With the invention of water soluble CBD, you can increase the amount of absorption of the psychoactive compound.

How Is Water Soluble CBD Made?

Water soluble CBD is made by altering the CBD molecule using nanotechnology. In the process, sound waves break down the CBD clusters into small micro-sized particles which are lesser than 100 nanometers. After the treatment, CBD particles can easily dissolve in water.

It is now available as water soluble CBD oil, water soluble CBD powder, and many other water soluble products. In fact, the production and demand for CBD edibles will also increase with this.

Another benefit of water soluble CBD is that you can calculate the amount CBD you have taken. Even though CBD products have the dosage and other information on the label, the body will not actually absorb all CBD, owing to its bioavailability. On the other hand, water soluble CBD will be completely absorbed which means that the amount of CBD absorbed can be easily calculated.